Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Elated Feeling

This is part 2 of the assembly.



After the final few words by the headmaster, the pupils were asked to line up to give gifts or whatever little stuff they had to the teachers; me and the other two lady teachers.



The line started with the standard 6. You would not believe what I experienced adn felt. They all came to me with gifts, presents, little items as momentoes. One monitor of 6B came up with a little box and told me that it was a watch from the class. My heart was heavy and sad as I received it. I could only thank him. The others came only to me and handed me the gifts. The other teachers were shocked and probably embarassed.



Next the head of the staff club came up with yet another gift; another little box. She said that it was a watch from the staff club. I thnked them from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: