Tuesday, September 14, 2010

From London to Edinburgh


Heathrow Airport was indeed crowded and busy with people from all over the world. I had a burger and a cup of soft drink for lunch. After that we wandered around the airport observing the people. There were many Asians and I bet all of them were students going to colleges or universities as they open at around the same time of the year. We a also spent some time browsing at the magazines at the book store.

There was an announcement for passengers boarding the flight to Edinburgh. We rushed and managed to locate Gate 5 just ten minutes before the plane was supposed to take off. We boarded and I got seat 16A. We were relieved as the flight; BA4782, was delayed by another passenger who was lost but he was not from our group.

On board we were served tea and a light lunch (sandwich and cookie). The food was cold and tasteless. Anyway I ate it as I was hungry and did not want to waste it. I also took a set of cutlery (spoon, fork and knife) as souvenirs.

No comments: