Wednesday, September 26, 2012

THE SECOND TERM 1994


10 January 1994 to 25 March 1994
During the first term, life was free and less hectic. There was plenty of free time to dwell in leisure activities and assignments were few. I finished all the assignments long before the due date as I went to college as usual during the term break and worked on them either in the library or at the computer room

The others always wondered how I could manage to find time to finish my work and relax every night during the movies in the halls. It was just my determination and inspiration to finish work earlier and not to procrastinate. I hate last minute work when I have to rush and frantically search for time to complete any task.

The quality of my work may not be up to the highest level but what I believe is to be able to complete and hand in the work required. Gaining knowledge without sacrificing other aspects of life is more important. I prefer an all round development rather than enclosing and restricting myself to only one aspect.

Since having been given the chance to be there, I intended to make full use of everything to the best of my knowledge and learn as much as possible. I truly believe the saying ‘all work and no play make Jack a dull boy’.

Now, into the second term, lectures and assignments were built to the maximum

No comments: