Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Easter Holiday

Second Term Break (27 March to 18 April 1994)
This was a long break of three  weeks but I was rather happy because I could use the time usefully to finish all the assignments where were to be handed in after the break.

At times I wondered if I was doing the right thing. I would finish all my work earlier than the others and I enjoyed my nights watching videos. Talking about the videos, this time I headed a committee in choosing videos to be screened, get the TV and the video from the TV room, switched them on and at the end of the session, get the equipment back to the TV room.

Initially it was team work but as the days went by it was a one man or just two man job. Luckily I had a good friend, Steve Lisik from Slovak Republic who was kind enough to help me each night. The others in the team either came late or retired early to work on their assignments.


This was not about complaining but as a team I would prefer a fair share of duty. I tolerated their excuses because I did not want to make an issue of this matter. Anyway there and then I made up my mind not to volunteer in such matters in the next academic year. I would leave it to the others so that I could do my own stuff.

No comments: